California Privacy Notice
California Privacy Notice Supplement
This California Privacy Notice Supplement provides additional information about Udreamr's personal information practices specific to California residents.
“Shine the Light” Law
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In accordance with the CCPA, below is additional information regarding rights you may have and information you may be entitled to receive as a California resident, such as the information we collect, use, disclose, or sell.
Right of Access (CCPA):
Certain California residents may have the right to disclosure of information about our collection, sale or disclosure for a business purpose of their personal information, including, to the extent applicable, the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about the consumer.
- The categories of sources from which such personal information has been collected.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared such personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling such personal information.
- The categories of such consumer’s personal information we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose, by category for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed, or we will state that we have not sold or disclosed for a business purpose such consumer’s personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about the consumer.
Right to Opt Out Of Future Data Sale:
Certain California residents may also have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by contacting us and providing the verification information and other details we need in order to process the request appropriately. We do not currently as a matter of course sell personal information as “sell” is defined in the CCPA. If you believe we are selling your personal information, please contact us as set forth below.
Right to Deletion:
Certain California residents have the right to request deletion of their personal information by contacting us and providing the required verification information and other details we need in order to handle the request appropriately. We may, to the extent permitted under the CCPA and other applicable laws, retain and continue to process personal information in accordance with certain exceptions.
California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, except as permitted under the CCPA.
We may need to verify your identity prior to evaluating your request, and if we do not have sufficient information about you to verify your identity, for example, if the only information we have about you is an email address used to send you marketing communications, we may not be able to identify you and will be unable to process your request. We will attempt to verify your identity by, for example, confirming up to three pieces of information you provide in connection with your request match the information we possess about you. If you submit a request on behalf of another consumer, you must submit reasonably sufficient documentation signed by the consumer subject to the request authorizing you to submit a request on their behalf.