European Privacy Notice
This European Privacy Notice Supplement provides additional information about Artifact Uprising’s personal information practices specific to consumers located in the European Union.
Personal information collected on or about consumers located in the European Union is collected on the following legal bases of processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with you, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your personal information.
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you or otherwise process your data, we may need to process your personal information.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; (3) for research and development, security and optimization of our Services; and (4) preventing fraud.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to process an opt-out request.
Consumers located in the European Union may have certain rights related to the processing of their personal information in our possession or for which we are otherwise responsible, as set forth below:
- Access: You may request to receive a copy of your personal information in machine-readable form.
- Delete: You may request we delete some personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Correct or Rectify: You may correct or change some personal information we store about you; in particular, to correct inaccurate information.
- Object to or Restrict Processing: You may object to our processing of some of your personal information or restrict or limit our use of some of your personal information.
- Transfer: You may request, to the extent feasible, the transfer of your personal information to another data controller.
- Consent Withdrawal: You may withdraw consents you previously granted to us.
- Automated Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, with certain exceptions. We do not generally engage in such automated decision-making as part of our Services, and if we do, we comply with applicable legal requirements in connection with such data processing.
To obtain information or assistance regarding a GDPR Privacy Request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to verify your identity prior to evaluating your request, and if we do not have sufficient information about you to verify your identity, we may not be able to identify you and will be unable to process your request. If you submit a request on behalf of another consumer, we may require that you submit reasonably sufficient documentation signed by the consumer subject to the request authorizing you to submit a request on their behalf.
To the extent personal information is transferred to a recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information, we will take measures designed to adequately protect your personal information in accordance with applicable law, such as ensuring that such transfers are subject to the terms of the EU Model Clauses.